Thursday 5 May 2011

Cottage found!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeee :-)

We have found our cottage in Cornwall that we sooo wanted to find. We almost didnt spot it in the local paper...then called up and begged for a viewing! I am extremely happy to report...they chose us!!
It is a beautiful 2 bed cottage with a lovely wee garden, a roof terrace, a big attic space which can be slept in, a brand new gas oven(Yay!) and a bath!!!!! That was a major requirement for me, you cant beat lying in a lovely bubbly bath after a long day with a good book and a glass(ahem bottle) of cold wine! Heaven!
So....from Saturday i will be back to my food blog....cooking in my new kitchen :-) I can hardly wait, just 2 more sleeps!!!
My lovely sister bought me a ticket to the Real Food Fayre in Earls Court tomorrow!!! Too excited for words! So i will take loads of pics and show you when i get back, really hoping i spot Valentine Warner!!! One of my favourite! Hes yummy!


Right....packing awaits....booooring :-(  Next time i write i will be in my new home, yippeeeeee!
Ciao for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment